Thursday, January 25, 2007

IDIOSYNCRASIES!!




  • .it bothers me when peole stare at me.



  • i hate it when i have to wake up in the mornings, i never get enough sleep.



  • i hate it when i dont have time to take a shower in the mornings, my hair looks so bad when i dont take a shower.


  • i think the dark color orange is ugly.



  • it makes me sick when people burp its so gross .


  • it drives me crazy when im 2 hours early no one is ever there and im just sittin there forever waiting for people to get there.



  • i cant stand it when people dont believe me when im telling the truth.




  • it bothers me when people cant do there makeup right it looks horrible.


  • i cant sleep without my night light or some type of noise. :)

  • i get anoyed when people repeat things again and again, they think i didnt hear them the first time.


  • i hate it when my brother steels my gum, hair spray, brush, game boy, and conditioner and uses it ALL!

  • when im home alone every little sound scares me.


  • i cant go anywhere with out my hair done cute.

Tag your it: Megan, Darla, Sarah, Jade, Witney, Katie Marley, Anne,

1 comment:

M E G A N said...

i agree with everyone of those. all except the missing the bus, brothers and the ipod thing... hehe luv ya! :)