Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas morning

*~Christmas morning~*


<-This picture is my brother snowboarding lol hehe.. hes upside down falling on his head! hahahahahahaha

This morning we woke up at like 10:00 and opend gifts one by one i got like everything i wanted i got this abercrombie jaket its so cute (better then the holister jaket) i got a bunch of holister clothes and this really good perfume from hollister. I got a snowboard with boots and stuff so im ready to go snowboarding soon:) we still have to go to my aunt Shawns house to open even more gifts. My brother Chase got me a bunch of stuff like earings and a really nice purce i love it :) My other brother Shane got me a 20 dollor gift card to the mall i also got alot more things too :) This Christmas was great!!!

No comments: